View all Offered Classes Below!
Click a style to see classes offered in that style and for more details.
Fall 2019 Schedule
Registration for returning families will open Friday, August 9th at 7pm online. New families can register Saturday, August 10th @ 10am online. Classes start September 3rd and go until November 18th. Click on “Create an Account Here” under the Fall Schedule to be ready for registration day. If you have any questions make sure to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you!
Lifting Up the Love of Arts
To us, Lifting up the Love of Arts is more than a catchphrase. It’s our whole world. We are a safe place for students to fall in love with their art and sport, develop their passions, and grow alongside their peers in the skills of their choosing. As we grow, we are committed to our founding values:
creating fun, uplifting, encouraging sessions for students to excel in expression
keeping costs low, to be of service to our local community
building a culture where character matters over talent
upholding a positive standard in music selection and performance wear
where students are mentored through thoughtful and prayerful teachers
a comprehensive curriculum which both builds and deepens over time
a noncompetitive exhibition season culminating in showcase opportunities
Meet Our Team
Cassandra Bair is the Director Extraordinnaire of Blessed Feet Dance, as well as an instructor of many styles, including all levels of ballet and jazz.
Assistant Director/Theatre Arts Director/Teacher
Miss Krisann has been entertaining crowds with her original scripts and choreography for as long as she can remember,
If you’ve already been to a Blessed Feet Dance recital, you’re likely familiar with the excellence of the show-stopping tap dance numbers.
George has a long history of the love of dance, beginning with her inspirational mother, who was also a dancer, and reaching into her many years of experience in competing, showcases, and productions in many genres–including being one of our director Cassandra’s early dance teachers! The family affair doesn’t stop there! Sometimes you can catch a cameo from George’s husband Chris (also a tap dancer), or one of their adorable two kids who also dance in the company from time to time.
Mrs. Drea first began dancing when she was a little girl at 6, and has never stopped learning and taking classes to this day!
Benjamin Foglestrom fell off of a delivery truck as an infant, on a bumpy backroad in Madagascar, and as a result was raised by lemurs.
Miss Christa began her career in fitness education more than three years ago, after enjoying various tumbling and dance classes in her own childhood.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Where is Blessed Feet Dance? A: We’re in San Marcos, CA at 292 E. Barham Dr. Our studio is located inside of Summit Church right across from Cal State San Marcos. Blessed Feet Dance entrance is to the far right. Go to bottom of page for directions.
- Q: Where do I park? A: We have plenty of parking! If the front parking lot becomes full there is a large parking lot in the back labeled Summit Church Lot
- Q: Is Blessed Feet Dance affiliated with Summit Church? A: Yes! Blessed Feet Dance is a ministry at Summit Church. Summit Church passionately believes in the power of the performing arts. Dance is used in church services, outreaches, mission trips, and recitals.
- Q: How long has Blessed Feet Dance been around? A: Cassandra Bair started Blessed Feet Dance October of 2008.
- Q: Do I have to go to Summit Church to take classes at Blessed Feet Dance? A: Nope! Anyone is welcome to take classes. We are here to be a blessing to the community.
- Q: Can I stay in the studio to watch my child/children during class time? A: Parents are not allowed to stay in the studio or summit room during classes. We have a sitting area with 2 tv’s right outside our dance studio where you can watch your child/children. If you have other children with you they need to stay with you, they will not be allowed to run around.
- Q: What does my child/children have to wear? A: Scroll up to the top of our website and where you see “View all offered classes Below” click on dance style to view what to wear. You can come in and try on ballet and tap shoes and place an order with us! Our company we work with is very affordable!
- Q: How long are your semesters? A: We have 2 semesters in the year. We have a Fall Semester that starts right after Labor Day and goes until the week before Thanksgiving and we have a Spring Semester that starts middle of January and goes until end of June. We take a break for the holidays and summer. We do a summer dance camp during summer break as well.
- Q: Do you put on an annual dance recital? A: Yes! Our annual dance show is usually at the end of June. All classes get to participate in the show. The way we do our shows are very affordable and fun! We offer an annual photo shoot a couple weeks before our show as well!
Monthly tuition is $48 a class. We offer a multiple class discount of $6, for each additional class for the same student add $42 a month. Tuition is calculated by counting the number of possible attendance weeks per semester, then averaging those weeks across the months of the semester; we do this to keep your monthly bill from bouncing around in size each time. We try to keep your payment process from being a huge headache, keeping things simple and consistent while of course paying our teachers fairly for their time. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
WAYS TO PAY
We offer an autopay service at no extra charge; all autopay accounts are charged on the first of each month. To enroll in autopay, login to your portal and click on “Autopay”. You can pay online each month through your portal, or enroll in auto billing (we use Stripe/Paypal as our site processor). You can also pay in person at the studio via cash or check, marked with your name and placed in the drop box. If writing a check, please make it out to Blessed Feet Studios.
A $10 registration fee will be charged per dancer, per semester. These fees will go toward website costs, and making Blessed Feet Dance the best place it can be!
Click Previous Dance Shows to View Photos
We’re located inside Summit Church at 292 East Barham Dr. San Marcos, CA 92078