View all Offered Classes Below!
Click a style to see classes offered in that style and for more details.
Fall 2018 Schedule
Register for Fall 2018 today! Classes start the week of September 4th and end with our “Bring Your Parent to Class Week” the week of November 12th-17th. To register just go to Blessedfeetdance.com and click on “Register”. Once logged into your account, click on “Register For Classes”. If you have any questions make sure to contact us and we’ll be more than happy to help you!
Lifting Up the Love of Arts Through:
- Offering affordable opportunities for the community to learn
- Creating An encouraging environment to excel and express yourself
- Building a culture of faith where character matters over talent
- Upholding a strong positive standard in music and performance
Meet Our Team
Cassandra Bair is the Director Extraordinnaire of Blessed Feet Dance, as well as an instructor of many styles, including all levels of ballet and jazz.
Assistant Director/Theatre Arts Director/Teacher
Miss Krisann has been entertaining crowds with her original scripts and choreography for as long as she can remember,
If you’ve already been to a Blessed Feet Dance recital, you’re likely familiar with the excellence of the show-stopping tap dance numbers.
George has a long history of the love of dance, beginning with her inspirational mother, who was also a dancer, and reaching into her many years of experience in competing, showcases, and productions in many genres–including being one of our director Cassandra’s early dance teachers! The family affair doesn’t stop there! Sometimes you can catch a cameo from George’s husband Chris (also a tap dancer), or one of their adorable two kids who also dance in the company from time to time.
Tumble Club Director/TeacherJennifer Bowman is Blessed Feet Dance’s resident tumbling and gymnastics master. Remember Kerri Strug in the 1996 Olympics? Yeah, she’s kinda like that!
Music Arts Director/TeacherWelcome Miss Amber! You may already recognize her, since she and her family have been very present participants in our studio’s history since the beginning!
Canvas Arts Director/Teacher
Our resident fine arts instructor is Miss Khristy, who has been studying art for nearly a decade and teaching for the last two.
ChoreographerCamille Arnold, experts believe, is not entirely human. She is comprised of at least 4% Starbucks… possibly more.
TeacherBenjamin Foglestrom fell off of a delivery truck as an infant, on a bumpy backroad in Madagascar, and as a result was raised by lemurs.
TeacherMrs. Drea first began dancing when she was a little girl at 6, and has never stopped learning and taking classes to this day!
TeacherMeet Miss Treva! The newest member of our staff has been dancing for 15 years and has trained in tap, jazz, ballet, lyrical, contemporary, ballet en pointe, and hip hop.
TeacherMiss Christa began her career in fitness education more than three years ago, after enjoying various tumbling and dance classes in her own childhood.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: Where is Blessed Feet Dance? A: We’re in San Marcos, CA at 292 E. Barham Dr. Our studio is located inside of Summit Church right across from Cal State San Marcos. Blessed Feet Dance entrance is to the far right. Go to bottom of page for directions.
- Q: Where do I park? A: We have plenty of parking! If the front parking lot becomes full there is a large parking lot in the back labeled Summit Church Lot
- Q: Is Blessed Feet Dance affiliated with Summit Church? A: Yes! Blessed Feet Dance is a ministry at Summit Church. Summit Church passionately believes in the power of the performing arts. Dance is used in church services, outreaches, mission trips, and recitals.
- Q: How long has Blessed Feet Dance been around? A: Cassandra Bair started Blessed Feet Dance October of 2008.
- Q: Do I have to go to Summit Church to take classes at Blessed Feet Dance? A: Nope! Anyone is welcome to take classes. We are here to be a blessing to the community.
- Q: Can I stay in the studio to watch my child/children during class time? A: Parents are not allowed to stay in the studio or summit room during classes. We have a sitting area with 2 tv’s right outside our dance studio where you can watch your child/children. If you have other children with you they need to stay with you, they will not be allowed to run around.
- Q: What does my child/children have to wear? A: Scroll up to the top of our website and where you see “View all offered classes Below” click on dance style to view what to wear. You can come in and try on ballet and tap shoes and place an order with us! Our company we work with is very affordable!
- Q: How long are your semesters? A: We have 2 semesters in the year. We have a Fall Semester that starts right after Labor Day and goes until the week before Thanksgiving and we have a Spring Semester that starts middle of January and goes until end of June. We take a break for the holidays and summer. We do a summer dance camp during summer break as well.
- Q: Do you put on an annual dance recital? A: Yes! Our annual dance show is usually at the end of June. All classes get to participate in the show. The way we do our shows are very affordable and fun! We offer an annual photo shoot a couple weeks before our show as well!
We offer very affordable pricing at $38 a month for 1 class a week. Payment is based off of a monthly rate, not individual classes. This is a monthly rate, not a semester rate. If your child takes more than 1 class there will be a $6 discount. For example, instead of $38 it will be $32 for their 2nd class. Payment is due at the beginning of the month. If payment is made after 10th of the month, a $5 late fee will be added to your account. No refunds or makeups will be offered for missed classes. We do not offer a sibling discount.
WAYS TO PAY
You can pay online each month or enroll in auto billing (We use Stripe as our site processor) or pay in person at the studio by check or cash. If writing a check, please write it to Blessed Feet Dance.
A $10 registration fee will be charged per dancer, per semester. These fees will go toward website costs, and making Blessed Feet Dance the best place it can be!
Click Previous Dance Shows to View Photos